Sunday, September 4, 2011

RayaBdayMerdeka!!

Still not to late to wish Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims friends..This year Raya fest is the best raye i ever had..To many many great memories that i can't forget in my entire life..maybe number 22 is gonna be my fav number after dis n always gonna b my lucky number..wuhuu!!

But sadness still come when 2 of my sisters didn't celebrt raya with us at Kelantan,Elhami Omar which is in UK right now,continuing her study and also Wan Asma' whose having twins baby at her home plus i got 2 new niece!! I always pray for them to stay healthy and save..Amin..

here some photos of this year Raya!!

Thanks to my brother coz he invite KFCM to our house,n be an honorable guest during my birthday!!!


As Malaysian,we also not forget to celebrate Merdka..Happy Independent Day to all Malaysian!!

Wan Badi'ah,me and my niece,Zaim..U look handsome zaim when u grow older..haha..LOL!



Thnk for viewing!!

4 comments:

adahunny said...

Wah..KFCM tu chann..

ibtisam omar said...

sngktan..pngjng sngt namo dio..hahaha..

ibtisam omar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ibtisam omar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...