Thursday, December 3, 2009

thai languange???

There is some story in my facebook today..
actually it was started by my syengal fwen shakir..
who had been looong time no c kan...
huhu..
b4 i start my story..pardon me 4 my bad english..
okay..here it goes..
this man,shakir make fun of my languange!!
he said that i had spoke KL languange now..
i said to him that,i am flexible now..wat ever languange i can speak..
also thai..he seems to make fun of me,n started to create some words..
that words is not really thai words..
but when u try to read the sentence,it sound u r a 'orang siam'..
its sound FUNNY!
try read this..
'apaikupai rinpaidupai sapaimapai kapaimupai'
n try to read the sentence without 'pai'..
did u get it??
huhu..
its sound weird,but if we practice it a lot..it sound funny!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...